In this current political climate we have created a LOD project using the archives of activists during the Progressive Era. The Archives of Margaret Sanger are the core of this project, and we show her connections, document to document, to activist communities through linkages across siloed archives.
- Visualizing the Networks of Bicycling Groups for, of, and by Women in Philadelphia and New York City
- Mapping homelessness and affordable housing in San Francisco
- Visualizing MTA Subway Ridership on subway map
- No Food Deserts? Mapping Retail Food Stores in NYC
- Does Gender Wage Gap Exist? Providing Statistical Graphs Showing Positive Results
- Augmented Reality in the Library