This project demonstrates my mastery of technologies covered in LIS 683-01 in the form of a database-driven website. I chose to create an interactive glossary for The Art Genome Project, the classification system and technological framework that fuels Artsy, a free online resource for art collecting and education.
- Visualizing the Networks of Bicycling Groups for, of, and by Women in Philadelphia and New York City
- Mapping homelessness and affordable housing in San Francisco
- Visualizing MTA Subway Ridership on subway map
- No Food Deserts? Mapping Retail Food Stores in NYC
- Does Gender Wage Gap Exist? Providing Statistical Graphs Showing Positive Results
- Augmented Reality in the Library