Students from LIS 625 Management of Archives & Special Collections will present their work to create the exhibition “BREAKING BARRIERS,” which sheds light on a pivotal period in Pratt Library School’s history, featuring the experiences of 1943 alumna who changed the face of the school forever.
- Visualizing the Networks of Bicycling Groups for, of, and by Women in Philadelphia and New York City
- Mapping homelessness and affordable housing in San Francisco
- Visualizing MTA Subway Ridership on subway map
- No Food Deserts? Mapping Retail Food Stores in NYC
- Does Gender Wage Gap Exist? Providing Statistical Graphs Showing Positive Results
- Augmented Reality in the Library