Projects in Digital Archives students present on a collaborative project with the Brooklyn Public Library to digitize audio interviews from the Civil Rights in Brooklyn Collection. In these recordings, members of Brooklyn Congress of Racial Equality recount how they organized against housing discrimination, segregation in public schools, and inadequate municipal services in the 1960s.
- Visualizing the Networks of Bicycling Groups for, of, and by Women in Philadelphia and New York City
- Mapping homelessness and affordable housing in San Francisco
- Does Gender Wage Gap Exist? Providing Statistical Graphs Showing Positive Results
- No Food Deserts? Mapping Retail Food Stores in NYC
- Visualizing MTA Subway Ridership on subway map
- Food Desert New York State: 2010 Census Demographics