- Visualizing the Networks of Bicycling Groups for, of, and by Women in Philadelphia and New York City
- Mapping homelessness and affordable housing in San Francisco
- Visualizing MTA Subway Ridership on subway map
- No Food Deserts? Mapping Retail Food Stores in NYC
- Does Gender Wage Gap Exist? Providing Statistical Graphs Showing Positive Results
- Augmented Reality in the Library
Pratt Institute's School of Information empowers people to improve lives and communities through information, knowledge, and culture. Building on Pratt's national reputation as a leading school of art and design, we bring creativity and innovation to the information professions. Our diverse programs develop leaders in today's exciting and expanding information society. Located in Manhattan, our cutting-edge seminar/lab classrooms are designed for participatory, hands-on learning experiences and access to NYC's world-class cultural and educational institutions.
Learn more at http://si.pratt.edu.